JUELL 3D-2 printer uses DLP technology which is far more superior than laser-based printers and has the highest level of resolution and accuracy in its class. Unlike other popular printers on the market, JUELL 3D-2 is known for its ability to rapidly produce a high volume of surgical guides and dental models for aligners without compromising accuracy for just a few dollars per object. This new generation of JUELL 3D is powered by JUELL 3D Flash OC printing software that prints with optimized accuracy. Coupled with precision optics and mechanics, JUELL 3D-2 surpasses its competition in speed, precision and price. JUELL 3D-2 is the emerging standard for busy orthodontic offices, implant practices and laboratories.
INNOVATION THAT SETS A STANDARD
- Includes dedicated JUELL 3D Flash OC Software & Hardware. Eliminates software conflict with other programs
- JUELL 3D Flash OC builds vertically in micro slices thinner than a human hair.
- Detail, clarity, smoothness and strength achievable only by current high-end printers
- Builds to a maximum height of 230 mm, and offers the flexibility to build at 50, 70 or 100 microns in the y axis and 5 microns in the z axis.
- Massive print area of 7.25 x 4.25 x 9 inches.
3D PRINTING IN A FLASH
- JUELL 3D is one of the fastest 3D printers on the market today, Print orthodontic models for complete clear aligner treatment in under 30 minutes without compromising resolution or accuracy.
- Builds at speeds as fast as 7 seconds per layer!
- Unbelievable accuracy achieved by using enhanced UV/DLP/LED technology and JUELL 3D Flash OC software to project an HD image with 1920 x 1080p resolution.
- Print from an intra-oral or tabletop scanner using .stl, .obj, .3ds or .amf file.
- Print jobs are scalable. Build a quadrant or 18 arches with supports! The layer build time remains the same.
DIVERSE APPLICATIONS IN HOUSE
JUELL 3D Flash OC allows you to produce models for orthodontic aligners, guides and castable parts for a fraction of what it would cost to outsource. Along with the fastest printing speeds available and precision builds, JUELL 3D technology comes at a price that is cost effective when compared to other popular competitors.