SprintRay OnX Tough
NEW SprintRay OnX Tough
OnX Tough is a next generation hybrid-ceramic resin from SprintRay designed for the fabrication of dental prosthetics. OnX Tough is the first 3D-printed dental material manufactured using proprietary NanoFusion™. This technology unlocks unparalleled durability and a smooth surface finish that mimics natural enamel with optimal translucency. OnX Tough is easy to process and characterize, enabling a highly efficient in-office workflow.
Ceramic Strength. Natural Aesthetics.
SprintRay OnX Tough is specifically designed with feedback from the dental community. This ceramic-filled, class II material offers unparalleled durability and a smooth, translucent finish that mimics natural enamel.
OnX Tough is incredibly easy to process and work with. Easy-tear supports separate with the flick of a wrist and an improved formulation allow it to be cleaned with Pro Wash. OnX Tough requires no sandblasting and is easy to characterize, enabling an even more efficient workflow.
- Superior mechanical properties as demanded by clinicians
- The simplest 3D printing workflow for denture teeth
- Remarkable Toughness - 5X tougher than predecessor technology
- Superior Aesthetics - A smooth surface finish and optimal translucency that mimics natural enamel
- Optimal Workflow - easy to post-process and characterize
- Simple tear supports
- Designed for fast printing on Pro S using Bolt Speed in as little as 40 minutes
What is NanoFusion?
- SprintRay’s proprietary manufacturing process pushes the boundaries of material science technology. Materials with NanoFusion have best-in-class fracture toughness thanks to a unique composition of form dense polymer chains. With no extra mixing (or rolling) required, it delivers unprecedented strength and lab-quality aesthetics.