Allied Star Pre-Training Instructions
Thank you for scheduling a training session for the Allied Star AS 200E Intraoral Scanner! We are thrilled to assist you in getting the most out of your new scanner. To ensure a smooth and productive training experience, we kindly ask you to complete the following setup instructions before the scheduled session:
- Download AS Connect Software: Please download and install the AS Connect software on your scanning computer. This software will serve as the central hub for managing your scans and data. You can download the latest version here.
- Create Allied Star Account for AS Connect: Before the training session, please create an Allied Star account if you haven't done so already. This account will grant you access to AS Connect, the scanning software, and your online account where you can: securely view and interact with your completed scans, control admin settings, establish partnerships with your labs to send and receive cases, and more. Visit the account creation page and follow the registration instructions to set up your account. If you encounter any issues during the account creation process, feel free to reach out to our support team for assistance.
- Download TeamViewer (if necessary): During the training session, we will use TeamViewer as a training aide to provide guidance and support. Our trainer will remotely access your computer to demonstrate the software platform and assist you as you perform your first scan. Should you encounter any issues following the training session and require troubleshooting or further education, we will also be available to use TeamViewer for remote assistance at that time. Make sure to download "TeamViewer Full Client," and the x86-64bit version. Once downloaded, select "Default installation," when prompted
- Download Microsoft Teams (if necessary): Our training session will be conducted via Microsoft Teams, so please ensure you have it installed on your computer, or the device you plan to use for the training.
- Unbox the Scanner: Take a moment to unbox your Allied Star AS 200E Intraoral Scanner and familiarize yourself with its components. Should you have any questions about the unboxing process, refer to the user manual (download digital version here) or feel free to reach out to our support team.
- Insert Batteries and Charge the Scanner: Insert the provided batteries into the scanner and the spare battery compartment in the charging cradle. Afterward, plug in the charging cradle to charge the batteries. This step is crucial as it will ensure the scanner has enough power for a live scan demonstration during the training session.
By completing the above steps, you'll be all set to make the most of your training session and start using the Allied Star AS 200E Intraoral Scanner efficiently.
If you encounter any issues during the setup process or have any questions before the training, don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to working with you and empowering your team to maximize the potential of your new scanner.
See you soon!
Voxel Dental Training & Support Team